Mobile Printing is now available from home using your computer or mobile device! If you don’t have a Geauga County Public Library card, then you can apply online or contact your local Branch.
*Some of the features listed below are coming soon.
Quick Reference: Print by Web | Print by Mobile
To start an account with Papercut, go to https://forms.clevnet.org/papercut/ and enter your Library card number and PIN.
Once you have an account, you can print by Web or Mobile.
Submitting a job via Web:
- Log in to https://printing.clevnet.org and enter your Library Card Number/Username and your 4-digit Pin/Password.
- Select Web Print from the column on the left.
- Click the Submit a Job button.
4. For black and white printing, select printing\GCPL Black and White. For color printing, select printing\GCPL Color.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Select the number of copies of your document to print. Then click Upload Documents.
- Select your documents to upload for printing. Files can be dragged into the upload area or uploaded via the file explorer by clicking the Upload from computer option. After selecting your documents, click Upload & Complete.
- Information about your submitted documents will be displayed on the web print screen. The status column will show the upload and rendering process. When it displays “Held in a queue”, the document is ready to be released at a printer.
Printing directly from a mobile device (GCPL Wi-Fi connection required)
Releasing your jobs
- When you’re ready to pick up your prints, visit your closest GCPL location
- Call or text the branch when you arrive, and they will walk you through releasing your print job.