Current In-Building Services
Starting June 2, 2021, members of the community who are vaccinated are not required to wear a mask in our buildings. We ask that staff and patrons continue to practice social distancing.
Other service updates include:
• Minors will no longer need to be accompanied by an adult.
• The pre-pandemic number of public computers will be available. Two-hour time limit will remain in place.
• Study rooms will return to pre-pandemic procedures.
• Starting June 16, meeting rooms will be available for patrons, with reservations opening on June 7.
We will continue to offer curbside pickups at all our Branches, and drive-up windows will remain open at the Middlefield and Bainbridge Branches.
GCPL continues to adhere to the guidelines and recommendations of federal, state, and local health authorities and ask that patrons be aware that our services can change at any time. For updates on COVID-19, go here. https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/overview
The E-services listed below remain available. In addition to continued virtual programs, we also look forward to bringing back in-person programs, which will start in July.
E-services provided by GCPL:
• Reference Assistance
• 100 Book Challenge quiz questions and signups
• Ecard applications
• Online virtual programs using Zoom
Bainbridge, Chardon, Geauga West, Middlefield, and Thompson:
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday – 1 – 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.